APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21

APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21
Click to Apply now

Welcome To Missosology India : Miss India 2012 and 2013 Updates and Coverage here

Missosology.org proudly presents The INDIA Section .

Please visit the Missosology India Forum also for discussion with Pageant Fans from all across India


MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013

MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013
CLICK FOR COMPLETE FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 AND 2013 COVERAGE

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe
Click here for a brief and fast coverage for I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS
P.S : You need to Register First to Enjoy the Debates and Discussions : CLICK IMAGE TO REGISTER

WHAT'S NEW

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NICOLE FARIA INTERVIEW


I WAS DESTINED TO BE HERE: NICOLE FARIA

Postby Fahed » Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 am
Image

Bangalore girl, Nicole Faria looks a confident babe standing tall with the crown of Pantaloons Femina Miss India Earth 2010 intact on the Final night of the coveted beauty Pageant.

“I’m jumping with excitement. The feeling is yet to sink in. I guess I’ll feel it completely tomorrow when I wake up with my crown beside me,” shares an ecstatic Nicole as we catch up with her backstage.

The bubbly beauty Nicole believes in destiny and regards her victory as a plan made by God for her. “I believe in destiny. I feel that everything happens for a reason and everything that doesn’t happen also has a reason behind it. If today, I’m here, it is because I was destined to be here,” says a composed Nicole.

Ask her about her first reaction after hearing her name as one of the winners and you meet a super confident Nicole. “Honestly speaking, I was pretty confident that I’ll be a part of the final trio. So, when they announced my name, it was all happiness and excitement around that you feel after realizing that your dream is coming to life.

Nicole who loves dancing, singing, and is also a travel freak believes in the power of ‘positivism,’ and regards it as one of the factors that worked in her favor on the D-Day. “All through the journey from Top 18 to Top 5, I was giving out positive vibes to everyone around me – the judges, the audiences and the contestants. And I think, you need those vibes to make ‘that one’ connection with the people, which takes you to the ultimate victory. And it just happened with me.

What if she wouldn’t have won? “Well, I think participation is equally crucial. If I wouldn’t have won, still I would have been a happy soul taking home the experience, which is out of this world. Actually, how you play the game is all that matters to me and victory is the cherry on the cake,” gushes the 20 years old Nicole.

So, who would you like to thank today? “God and my parents and of course my mentors. My parents are more excited and charged up than me and I’m waiting eagerly to meet them. They have been really supportive. When, other parents usually get a little apprehensive when their daughter thinks of getting into modeling, mine were very encouraging. I have been modeling since past five years and it is all thanks to them. Also I would like to thank my mentors who have worked so hard on me to bring me where I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment