APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21

APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21
Click to Apply now

Welcome To Missosology India : Miss India 2012 and 2013 Updates and Coverage here

Missosology.org proudly presents The INDIA Section .

Please visit the Missosology India Forum also for discussion with Pageant Fans from all across India


MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013

MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013
CLICK FOR COMPLETE FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 AND 2013 COVERAGE

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe
Click here for a brief and fast coverage for I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS
P.S : You need to Register First to Enjoy the Debates and Discussions : CLICK IMAGE TO REGISTER

WHAT'S NEW

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I AM SHE SUBCONTEST WINNERS


I AM SHE SUB CONTEST WINNERS (with pics)

Postby winner9 » Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 pm
Image
Sushmita Sen attended a wrap up soiree for Miss Universe 2010 hopefuls at Alila Diwa Goa on Thursday, May 20. Photo Credit: Sawf News
May 21, 2010, (Sawf News) - Sushmita Sen attended a wrap up soiree for Miss Universe 2010 hopefuls at Alila Diwa Goa on Thursday, May 20.

The 34-year-old former Miss Universe (1994) posed with various category winners on completion of a boot camp to select Miss Universe 2010 contestants from India.

Thirty pageant hopefuls were trained during a 15 days preparatory workshop in Goa, organized by Sushmita's production company Tantra Entertainment, which has the franchise to select Miss Universe participants from.

The workshop was hosted by Alila Diwa Goa.

The wrap up event called The Diwa Night saw the crowning of winners of various sub contests that were held during their stay in Goa such as 'I Am Fit', 'I Am Talent' 'I Am Congenial', 'I Am Photogenic' and 'I Am Me'.

Sushmita Sen was joined at the event by Amrita Rao and Koena Mitra, amidst others.

Commenting on the experience here at Alila Diwa Goa, Sushmita Sen said:

"I love Goa ! There are lots of reasons, one of them being I too had won here, and bringing these 30 contestants here gives me a strong feeling of history repeating itself. I am very pleased with how far the girls have come in these few days of training, and the giant steps they have taken towards actualizing their inner "Self".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment