APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21

APPLICATIONS for I AM SHE 2012 pageant are open till May 21
Click to Apply now

Welcome To Missosology India : Miss India 2012 and 2013 Updates and Coverage here

Missosology.org proudly presents The INDIA Section .

Please visit the Missosology India Forum also for discussion with Pageant Fans from all across India


MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013

MISS INDIA 2012 and 2013
CLICK FOR COMPLETE FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 AND 2013 COVERAGE

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe
Click here for a brief and fast coverage for I AM SHE 2012 : Miss India for Miss Universe

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS

MISS INDIA MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM FOR ALL PAGEANT FANS
P.S : You need to Register First to Enjoy the Debates and Discussions : CLICK IMAGE TO REGISTER

WHAT'S NEW

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I AM SHE UPDATE


IAM SHE NEW PIC

Postby SamRaj » Sat May 15, 2010 7:12 am
Image

Sun, sand, beaches and 29 gorgeous women have set the mercury rising in Goa this summer. Housed at Alila Diwa Goa - a personalized lifestyle hotel located along the coast of the beautiful Majorda beach, the 29 finalists of ‘I AM She 2010 Miss Universe India Pageant’ are undergoing a special and rigorous grooming schedule.

The captivating Sushmita Sen, National Director – ‘I AM She 2010’ is mentoring the girls in a bid to bring back the 2010 Miss Universe crown to India.
The 29 contestants will be put through various physical and mental grooming sessions that will help them compete at this prestigious global forum. The selected 29 contestants will undergo four weeks of intensive training under the most eminent experts in communication, diet, personal grooming, fashion, fitness etc. During their stay in Goa the contestants will participate on various stages of personality building sub contests such as ‘I Am Fit’, ‘I Am Talent’ ‘I Am Congenial’, ‘I Am Photogenic’, ‘I Am Voice’ and ‘I Am Me’.
Speaking on the progress of ‘I AM She 2010’, Sushmita Sen commented “I am amazed by how much we have been able to achieve in a short span, these talented young women continue to amaze me with their spirit and zest to learn. I believe each and every one of these girls is unique and capable of bringing back the crown to make India proud.”
The I AM She 2010 is all about celebrating uniqueness, and self. As the finale dawns closer, the contestants are discovering their strengths and are becoming even more confident, to represent the nation on global platforms like the 2010 Miss Universe Pageant.
The National Pageant ‘I Am She 2010’ presented by Alchemist group of companies is the brainchild of Tantra Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (TEPL). TEPL is the exclusive licensee for 2010 Miss Universe India Pageant, and will be holding the finale event on May 28. It hopes to inspire the youth and ignite the nation’s collective consciousness towards pressing issues like cancer, environmental awareness, child welfare and people with special needs. This contest is purely a celebration of life, self discovery and confidence for these contestants.

No comments:

Post a Comment